Re: [IP] Insurance

Kathy,
      I was a state of GA employee for about 10 years and then left my job and
was then insured on my husbands plan which was the Blue Choice HMO and was very
dissatisfied, but that is only my opinion.  It seemed that the state insurance
was alot easier to provide for my diabetes w/o question. On the HMO I had less
choice and the PCP-although he claimed to support preventive diabetes care was
not even supportive in providing me with a referral for the endo I had been
seeing for a number of years.  He said anyone could prescribe insulin.  Good
luck but I like the benefit plan the best personally. Sheila By the way I now
have the PPO which has been totally supportive.