Re: No/Low Carb Diet (was RE: [IP] Bernstein)

In a message dated 4/12/99 10:47:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I don't know any facts about it, so please don't flame.
 Having said that, my Endo warned me about getting too much protein and not
 enough carbs.  He said it would put undue stress on my kidneys (having to
 process all that protein) and might cause kidney complications to arise.  It
 might be something worth a little research if you are interested.
 Ellen Compell (Age 30)

My Endo said the same thing...Have to have a good balance between the two.