Re: [IP] testing

In a message dated 4/12/99 7:53:03 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I've been a diabetic for 34 years and I've never tested less than 8 time
 a day. That Pharmacist must only deal with type twos >>

I know type 1s who rarely test. I'm a type 2 and my meter tells me I tested
287 times in the past 30 days. I think it's just that some people test more
often than others -- whether they have type 1 or type 2. And, BTW, how much
do you "wunnies" know about type 2, anyway?