Re: [IP] The Cure

At 02:40 PM 4/12/1999  Jennifer G. wrote:
>If we keep turning corners, we eventually end up back where we

That assumes that we are in a closed shape, like a box. I look at it more
like a bunch of zig-zag lines going out in different directions. In this
scenario we could be turning corners forever and never come back. I'm just
hoping that one of the directions we choose will eventually turn out to be
the right one. (But I'm not sitting up at night, losing any sleep over it).