Re: [IP] Airports

In a message dated 4/11/1999 12:13:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Actually I think it's more a difference in sensitivity between scanners. >>
I am not sure that it isn't how the machine is set for different times of the
day.  I went thru the same scanner several different times in one day trying
to get my daughter when she was trying to get home from Cancun.  It wasn't
until the 5:00 PM trip which was the busiest time that I was there that I was
stopped.  I had no problem.  I mentioned the pump, the wand was put over me,
and I left.