Re: [IP] DI-abetes

It will get better. It may not be good right away but relax and admit to
yourself that you are doing the best You can.
Sending kids with diabetes and pumps to schools that are unwilling to learn
about them is very heart wrenching. I rely on my kids to look out for each
other and I've made it a point to educate alot of the other children about D
,since the staff is not interested.The other kids in class are quicker to
pick up on a low or high bg than any of the teachers ever have.
 Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers