Re: [IP] Insurance

I am in GA and we have BC/BS Blue Choice PPO. We like that better than POS
(point of service) We wouldn't go to an HMO with BC/BS because the choice of
doctors is limited and with my health problems I needed an open book where it
comes to doctors.
BC/BS has been good but you need ALOT of patience in speaking with customer
service. But...otherwise we can't complain.