Re: [IP]Chat-new voice machine

I got my artificial larynx today so tomorrow I go to speech therapist and
to speak again! Soon I will be 100% au naturale Bionic woman LOL!
I am so excited. and we got insurance to cover 90%
Believe it or not it is more difficult to use than the pump because of having
to form words with it and since I am not making sound I cannot Hear myself!
Now I am going to see what the dogs think!