[IP] APPROVAL!!!!!! :-)

Hi Everybody!!

	I am SOOOO EXCITED here!!  I am holding the approval for Steven's
pump!!!!!!  If you might remember, my son was the one with asthma also and
his BG's have been IMPOSSIBLE to control.  I can't believe this, my hands are
still shaking!!  I spoke to the MiniMed rep and we should have our pump by
the end of the week....then training and whatnot, but at least it will be
here!  I called them on Friday and kind of blasted them about sitting on our
request for so long.  I told them that if they made us wait until June for a
decision (like they told us), they better hope he didn't end up in the
hospital, cause #1 they'd be stuck with the bill, and #2 I'd be in touch with
a lawyer....Well I guess it worked, cause today in the mail, I got the
approval.  I keep looking at it not believing it's really here.  Thanks for
all the support of this group!  It's been wonderful to have all of you
through this fight!!!

Kelly Marshall & Stevie too!  :-)