Does anyone else have problems with NLD(necrobiosis)?  I have had it on my legs for a couple years, but recently it has gotten worse.  I saw the dermatologist today and he said it has begun ulcerating.  I was just wondering if anyone out there has any experience with the same problem.
"The best way to a man's heart is to saw his breast plate open."
                          --Women's restroom, Murphy's, Champaign, IL