[IP] DI-abetes

I know what you mean. Kids 10+ ask my son if it means he is going to die with
this!? I think this will be the hardest thing I do, taking care of my son! I
cry with him when he feels bad, and I feel I TRULY feel his frustration and
pain! I have a awful feeling in the pit of my stomach when he struggles with
his blood sugars and every time I think he could have complications. Thinking
of him at school each day is hard...I dont want to let him go. I have NEW
admiration for PARENTS of diabetic children and for the adults that have come
this far. My hats off too you!   Give me strength....

p.s. We just ended spring break with bg's of 200+ most days! Frustrating!!