[IP] Re: Testing

I am a non-pumper...hopefully not for much longer. :)  I take 3 shots a
day.  As a minimum, and this is rare, I do 3 tests a day at the time of
the shots.  On average I do 5-6 a day.  These others are typically done
near other meals or when I feel "off" one way or the other.  This past
week I have been trying to reduce the amount of insulin I am taking and
have been testing 10-16 a day to see when my hypos tend to come and
adjust the insuin down accordingly.  The joys of postpuberty.

Hope this helps,