Re: [IP] Re: Testing

Although I use a diffeent meter for home and the office, I carry the FasTake
in my pocketbook  in a make-up type case.  The FasTake is really small and it
only takes 15 seconds for bg results.  If I want to be discrete I am able to
test my bg without even taking the meter out of my bag.  I test my blood
quite frequently and would not get peace of mind if I was unable to do these
quick checks during the day.