Diana,  I had to laugh at your post regarding inappropriate comments about
your vision. How stupid some people are.  Of course these people are hurtful
at the time, but reflecting on their comments later is very amusing.  For
example,  when I was 18 and a freshman at college, a person in my dorm said
to me when I told her I had diabetes:  "I am glad God didn't punish me in
that way."  I was shocked.  I had never thought of any disease as a
punishment from God.  I didn't comment out loud at the time, probably from
the shock, but I did think later that at least God gave me a brain.  Anyway,
the comment was very hurtful at the time, but now it just seems funny that
there are people that stupid.  Let's just hope she is never in charge of
Diabetes Research.  ellen