[IP] Testing

I test wherever I have to and don't go to the ladies room.  That's where I
get comments as the ladies room is usually crowded and dirty.
I use a One Touch Profile at home.  I carry a Precision with me.  It is easy
to hide, small, uses less blood, and fast.  I love it.  My problem is the
ins. co. pays for One Touch but not for Precision, however, it is worth it to
me right now to put out the $40 or $50 bucks a month for the convenience.  I
won't drive without testing.