Re: [IP] Walk For The Cure...kids are so literal

Barb,  that is a sweet, but sad story.  I don't remember having those
thoughts when I was diagnosed (age 9), but I do remember discussing taking
the die out of diabetes at camp when I was 11or so.  But Livabetes doesn't
sound too good either (unless you like liver).  We just need to rename this
disease to something more upbeat.  Any ideas?  ellen