Re: [IP] Amount of Insulin

<< Is that figure only for insulin-resistant Type 2's?  Because it seems to
 me that most Type 1's use much less insulin than that!  >>

This info relates to Type 2 DM. Type 1s tend to be insulin sensitive,
especially since their defect is mostly in the production of insulin. The
Type2s have to fight with defective insulin production and its use. I hope
that helps (simplified, as best I can explain).
Barbara B.