Re: [IP] Sick & tired of comments

Personally I wouldn't have someone like that in my life as a friend.  I have
little tolerance for such ignorance.  I try to educate those people in my life
and if they don't get it or don't want to get it, I just let them go, life is
too short.

>   Despite explaining and explaining to friends I find it more and
> more probable that the only companions let alone girlsfriends for us are
> other type I's.

as far as girlfriends/boyfriends I say one diabetic in a relationship is more
than enough.  :-)

I am sorry that any of us must deal with such stupidity and ignorance,
especially after we try to educate them.