Re: No/Low Carb Diet (was RE: [IP] Bernstein)

    I've done a lot of on-line research since my 16 yr old daughter DOES have
a kidney/protein problem & has been on ACE inhibitors for nearly 2 years now.
The general current consensus is that agressively restricting protein is NOT
going to ameliorate the situation. Conversely though, it would be prudent not
to eat an excessive amount of protein. Of course, given the rapidity of
medical research these days, that could change at any given moment!!

Regards, Renee