Re: [IP] Need A Good Doc In Southern CA

Go to a University hospital, and go to their Diabetes Center.  I bet UCLA
has one, but if there is a better medical school there, go to that Diabetes
Center.

Mason

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
http://www.netstreet.net/
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions