[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Need A Good Doc In Southern CA

Go to a University hospital, and go to their Diabetes Center.  I bet UCLA 
has one, but if there is a better medical school there, go to that Diabetes


"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions

>From: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted
>Subject: [IP] Need A Good Doc In Southern CA
>Date: Mon, Apr 12, 1999, 2:11 AM

> Hi,
> Anyone in the LB / Orange County area.  I need a good endo (tried many) or
> internist to handle my diabetes.  I have been through too many docs.  I have
> tried the ADA and the docs they sugguest stink along with who MiniMed can
> recommend.  Maybe someone here can help.
> Cindy
> ------------
Insulin Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
for mail subscription assistance, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org