[IP] Blaming Diabetes

Hi Renee:  Thank you for the kind words!  Loved the 'outgrow' theory..if
Melissa figures out how to do it, PLEASE let us all know!!  (However, my
outgrowing days are long gone..missed the boat again..)  I'm sure Melissa
will do just fine next time she tries that parallel parking.  I STILL have a
time parallel parking!  I waste more gas driving around finding a spot I can
just zoom into.  I think it must be Orange Cone Syndrome or something..

You know, maybe I should  compile a list of all of these crazy
questions/ideas so called normal people have about diabetes.  Has it been
done before?

Take care, Joanne Mc