At 06:19 PM 4/11/1999  Sheila Sweat wrote:
>Sam Skopp wrote:    < Eventually they will level out.> Mine have too in the
>>I wish that my pump had different basal profiles. I could use 1-4 different
>profiles (from high to low), depending on which part of the cycle I was on.
>Me too wouldn't that make it easier-Hey! maybe we need to talk to the pump
>companies about this.

I already have suggested this to MiniMed... they said that they thought it
was a good idea... but, we shall see. There are other legitimate uses for
multiple profiles for basals in a pump... let's say that you are very
physically active during the week and a couch potato on the weekend. You'd
need two totally different profiles. It would be better than using
temporary basals.