Sam Skopp wrote:    < Eventually they will level out.> Mine have too in the past
but is the norm?  The CDE told me she only know 2-3 paients like me the rest-
once their basals are set thats it(including herself)

I wish that my pump had different basal profiles. I could use 1-4 different
profiles (from high to low), depending on which part of the cycle I was on.

Me too wouldn't that make it easier-Hey! maybe we need to talk to the pump
companies about this.

 Sam , My CDE also suggested that maybe I ought to contact Mr. Walsh and ask him
recommendations in a situation like this-  I wouldn't know where to begin.Also
maybe it would help if he also did a revision on his Pumping Insulin book to
cover Humalog. Sheila