[IP] Re: Testing

This is in response to the question about where do we do our testing since
we test so much.  I have for the past 8 yrs (7 on MDI and almost 1 on pump)
tested whenever and whereever I needed too.  I try to be discreet and if it
obviously bothers someone I will try and make sure they don't see anything
that might bother them.  However, I feel it is much more important to do the
test than to search out a hiding place for doing it, not that I think that
is what anyone meant. :-)