Re: [IP] The Cure

Mason, I agree that all the drug companies are making big money. But as the
Medicare population increases and the baby-boomers hit that market, there
will be a massive increase in diabetes that must be PAID for by the
government.  This will cost the government $$$$.  It seems to me that it is
in the government's (taxpayer's) best interest to cure this disease.  It will
save them money in the long run.  After all, we DMers don't die fast.  We go
slow so that cost even more money.  ellen