Re: [IP] Blaming Diabetics

> I've got a question.......... How does everyone handle the increased blood
> sugar checks since getting the pump?  Do you "Duck" into a bathroom to do
> them or just wherever you are?

I test wherever I am.  I am discrete but I hardly ever go to a bathroom.

> How do "onlookers" handle this??

I've never had a problem with this, well actually my  mom made a nasty comment
once so I told her to turn her head! Seriously, my mom is the only person who has
ever made a negative comment and I've been doing "public" testing for for over 15
years at average of 10 times per day.  People have either asked me questions  or
don't even notice.