At 03:04 PM 4/11/1999  Sheila Sweat wrote:
>     Also the day befor yesterday I asked the list members about my set
>being the
>culprit but with 3 days of afternoon readings of 200-250 it can't be the set
>was the problem. Sheila

Some days are just worse than others... after accounting for unusual
exercise/activity, food and illness/stress if you are still high for a long
period of time, even after changing sets, try gradually raising the basals.
Eventually they will level out. But be very careful. I find that often
after a week or two at the higher level, my BG's will start to drop again.
I wish that my pump had different basal profiles. I could use 1-4 different
profiles (from high to low), depending on which part of the cycle I was on.