Re: [IP] A moment to Vent

In a message dated 4/11/99 6:17:34 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I was at the store and clerk noticed my pump.  She said that a regular
 customer is not diabetic anymore.  He has started to drink two beers a day
 and his blood sugars are now normal.  If I wanted to get rid of mine I
 do them same.  I just smiled and asked her what brand he drank.

Well, are you gonna let us in on her answer, or do I have to continue going
through the gamut, both domestic and imported, brand-by-brand? <hic!>