Re: [IP] insurance coverage

You would think that's how it would work.  My 504S broke after ten years.
The insurance co. felt I could do with 6 shots a day for the next 6 months.
While they decided if I needed the pump.  After 3 months of shots, I told
them about the wooden leg and said my next call would be to the state
insurance commissioner and my lawyer.  Two hours later my new 507C blue mm
was on its way.  I've had it for one week and its so great. Such an
improvement.....Dual waves and all.  If it was up to the insurance I would
still be waiting.  You got to make noise and keep bugging them.