Re: [IP] Blaming Diabetics

I was out in public today...judging dog's at a Fun Match held in a park.
Between my assignment's...(I had all herding breeds and sporting breeds
to judge) I decided to check my blood glucose when no people and dog's
were near the table.  No sooner had I washed my hands with a towellette
and turned on the machine...a woman walked up to ask me a question...saw
what I was doing and said, "You are diabetic...I know about that".  She
turned and walked away before I could say a word!
My curiosity is driving me nuts!   HOW does she know about diabetes?  I
will never know...

Becky LaSpina