In a message dated 4/11/99 11:12:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Is he on the pump?  I had many of the same experiences but it was
 caused by the inconsistency of long acting insulins.  Just thought i'd
 comment. >>

Not yet.  We're trying.  The endo says ok, but he doesn't start them, so the
hospital where it will be started has to ok it, and the insurance co has to
ok it.