Re: [IP] Blaming Diabetics

In a message dated 4/11/99 12:31:50 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I'd be curious as to whether even 30% of
 the general population knows anything about diabetes at all. (Yes, they may
 have heard the word, but do they know what it is?) >>

Of course they do, Sam. They know that diabetics absolutely cannot eat sugar
because we are very highly allergic to it and if we do eat sugar we will DIE!
Instantly!  LOL