Re: [IP] The Cure

I think a lot of this stems from ADA, JDF, and others that have to work hard
to get $$$$.  I heard the same 5 years story in 1970, before I got a great
endo, who told me to plan on having it forever, and treat accordingly.

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions