Re: [IP] Airports

In a message dated 4/11/99 9:25:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Interesting first airport experience with pump:  I walked through the
 doorway thingie in Reno, no problem, they didn't notice anything, but in
 Seattle, it went off.  >>

Natalie, (love your ducks!)

Different airporst do have different levels of sensitivity.  But I have found
that most times it is the case and not the pump that sets the alarm off.  I
now leave the case in my purse on travel days and have not set off an alarm
for quite awhile.  I've always had a MM so don't know if this is true for the