Re: [IP] bladder problems

In a message dated 4/11/99 9:49:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have felt like I have had a bladder infection for 3 months. The
 Doctors have checked for infection but only once did any show up.   I
 was wondering if anyone else has felt like some is wrong with their
 bladder ,but they can not find what it is. Please let me know.  >>

You may want to pay a visit to your gyno for a check up (if you haven't
recently).  When this happened to me they found that fibroids were pressing
against my bladder.