[IP] Losing a pump

the first time I had ever heard of an insulin pump was in a story in our
local paper.  A few years ago here in Louisville, a man was competing in the
Derby Festival Mini-Marathon.  He had locked his insulin pump in his van and
his van got stolen.  So, just when you think there is no way to lose a
pump...........(I don't know if the man ever got it back).
Annette, KY RN -mom of 15 year old son (Josh), dx'd 8/91 and hoping for a
pump soon.