Re: [IP] Re: long tubing

At 9:58 PM -0400 4/6/99, Kasey wrote:
>> FYI, there are also sets made with an in between length tube of about
>> 33 inches. They have only been made available recently.
>> email @ redacted
>So who makes them?  I thought I read (a while back) that it was
>Chronimed, but I called them and they said, "Nope."  The middle length
>would be perfect for Kayla.

Disetronic definitely has them for Comfort (Tender/Silhouette) sets. I was
debating about trying the mid-length tubing. I don't know about other sets
or other companies (although once one company does/has something, the
others usually follow suit pretty quickly).

(Type I, 26 years, D. pumper since 10/95)