Re: [IP] The Cure

I often wonder if there will be a "cure". There is an awful lot of  $$ profit
to be made of of people with any chronic health problem. What motivation is
there to "cure" diabetes or any other disease.  While I wish there was a cure
(I would welcome a cure for my health problems) I don't believe in this life
there will be one. We can always keep the hope though while we face the
Just a thought,
Who needs a cure for many health things but there is none. I can;t be fixed :(