[IP] Airports

Interesting first airport experience with pump:  I walked through the
doorway thingie in Reno, no problem, they didn't notice anything, but in
Seattle, it went off. The guy noticed the lump in my pocket and told me
to put it on the tray -- I told him it was an insulin pump, and attached
to me -- he looked VERY dubious and seemed about to argue with me, but
then another guy came over and said it was OK, but they'd have to go
over me with the wand. Like, so who cares? The wand caught my Medicalert
bracelet, my watch, the metal buckles on my shoes, and the pump -- but
they let me through. Good thing I was well in time for my flight!!!

So it seems that different airports are set up differently -- maybe Reno
allows for more metal because of all the slot winners taking their
buckets of nickels home????

Type Weird, pumping!
mailto:email @ redacted

Can you find the ugly duckling? (Hint: it ainít the pumperduck!!)