Re: [IP] Blaming Diabetics

     You are a welcome addition to this witty crew here!! I'm enjoying your
posts which seem to capture just the right amount of levity to counterbalance
the strain of living 24/7 with the disease that my 16 yr old daughter
stubbornly refuses to "outgrow"!! When I reminded her recently that people
STILL ask me that, she said "gee, if you put me on a rack & stretch me & I
get tall enough, THEN will I outGROW it?".....Need I add, her bgs at that
moment were delightfully in range!! The better her control, the funnier,
sharper & more delightful this child/woman becomes!!!....

Regards, Renee (Melissa's mom who regrets to inform the IP-ers that she did
NOT get her license yesterday...parallel parked too far from the
curb!!!...BUT, kudos to the "reality check" diabetes has afforded her. She
never shed a tear. Just climbed right back up on her horse (actually a Volvo)
& insisted on driving home! Color me one proud Mom!!!)