[IP] Blaming Diabetics

Dear Tonya and All:  Sometimes I wonder where some people have been all of
their lives..there is a crowded rock out there someplace.  I had a person
(lady?) ask me once if I was contagious!! I was doing a blood check while
on-line for a ride at Disneyland.  Since I had her 'captive' so to speak, I
gave her a little education.  However, I was SO TEMPTED to say to her, "Only
if I bite you!!"  Love to all, Joanne Mc