From: Tara Dufour <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: April 10, 1999 4:15 PM
Subject: [IP] lows

I have been pumping since last night and my bg's were great throughout the night. This morning they went low half hour after my 6:00am basal rate, which increased .3 units. After eating breakfast it went up to 180 and I bolused .8 units and within an hour it was down to 72 and remained low 54 all morning and got worse 46 just before lunch.  It was also fine 2 hours after lunch but now it's back down to 54.  My basal rate is only at .4 units.  Could I really need that much less?  Does anyone know how long Ultralente stays active?  Could yesterday mornings dosage still be working?