Re: [IP] Insuring the Pump

In a message dated 4/10/99 2:46:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Do you mean if my son drops his Minimed and it breaks, the warranty will
 cover it?  >>

I had broken the door on the back of my MM, most likely by repeated dropping,
and they replaced it.  I think the pump is much like the old Timex slogan
"takes a lickin and keeps on tickin".  Prior to the spring-loaded clip, I
dropped the thing on a tile bathroom floor almost every time I was in there.

Marilyn (who has been pumping since 1988)