Re: [IP] pycnogenal

Pycnogenol (Maritime Pine Bark) works by strengthening the capillary
walls.  It should not cause a headache.  Some research shows that it
also improves the circulation, so it conceivable COULD have caused your
headache.  All the research I've seen, however, shows ZERO side effects.

My vote would be for one of the two other drugs.  Did you read the
package inserts for THEIR side effects?

Mike Maturen