Re: [IP] Diabetic Study on inhaling insulin

In a message dated 4/10/99 9:26:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Actually, what I'd like is an implanted pump -- don't have to change the
 set, and the insulin gets released into the right place (abdominal
 cavity) to do its work without having too much insulin in the peripheral
 blood vessels.  >>

What I'd like to see is a pump with a meter built in, so it could read the bg
at regular intervals (or continuously) and communicate with the pump to tell
it how much insulin to give.  No more needles or finger sticks or counting