Re: [IP] Thanks Michael

> Michael, I have a call into the diabetes team now re: Ryan's site.
> Also, What is the Disetronic rapids. His pump is a minimed. Thanks
> again, Susan

There is a picture on the D website. I've not actually seen one. They
are supposed to be similar to the MM SofSet in appearance, but I
believe they are much smaller, use a short "needle" not a teflon
cannula and come in a couple of lengths. However, a lot of kids are
using the Com/Ten/Sil sets in the previous post. They can be put in
at a very shallow (comfortable) angle. Do order samples of all of