Re: [IP] weight gain

I feel it will level off once his body is used to the tight control.  We all
have to remember that before no matter how much we ate our body didn't use all
of the fuel that was there because of our diabetes.  Now that we are in better
control of it our bodies are using the fuel there.  This is just my theory so I
could be wrong but it makes sense to me.

Donna