Re: [IP] Can I trade an artist for an engineer?

Kim,

I send my husband over and you will have a network in your house *L*  We fight
over the wall color hear too.  He says the bedroom can't be painted until the
walls that haven't been done (still need construction done on them) first.  I
can't stand to look at the color he painted them before I married him.

Donna