Re: [IP] High insulin doseage/ Insurance coverage for pumps

TEENAGERS AND GROWING CHILDREN NEED MUCH MORE INSULIN THAN ADULTS.....This
is one reason a pediatric endo is helpful.  When you are growing, you need
to eat huge numbers of carbs, etc. to fuel the growth.  Most teenagers can
eat a box of rice crispies at a sitting, because this is normal for
teenagers....and I am sure they produce a ton of insulin to go along with
the rice crispies...

Mason

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
http://www.netstreet.net/
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions