[IP] Absortion problems

Does anyone have this problem?  When I used the sof-set and now the
sihlouette in my lower abdomen its the same I  see a slow rise in my #'s
form the time I insert and if I leave it and give extra bolus's by day
two my sugar is 250.  I have had 3 c-sections could this be a factor?
Should I not try this spot anymore because it won't work?  Also the book
that I mentioned yesterday about low carb diets and type 2 diabetes is
The Joslin Guide To Diabetes by Dr. Richard Beaser.  My CDE said it is a
resourse.I don't need it but maybe someone else could use it. Sheila